Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Real Life gets in the way

Long time since my last post, its been a summer full of birthdays and events.  That makes things like blogging and gaming difficult to find the time for.
So this will be random musings today.

First off I am cleaning out old models form the collection, including 20 year old Adeptus Mechanicus Models  http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=160618006045&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

Bid early and Bid often, thanks

Also for my birthday Neverness brought his space wolves over and beat me mercilessly.



Finally a thanks to randomguess from DakkaDakka for sending me 5 epic termagants to use as counters on my tervigons, updates pics will follow eventually.

1 comment:

  1. Nice! Did Screech paint those Eldar tanks for y--oh wait...they're bare plastic, never mind.

    ReplyDelete