Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Definitely not filler.

Updates, so I have been redesigning my blog layout and preparing for my next model conversion.

I have a couple of projects in the works, one is a Tyranid Swarmlord conversion, and the other is a custom set of wings for a Tyranid Hive Tyrant.

In this down time I give you something to discuss among yourselves.
This link is to a great GW mini catalog wiki.  I use it often when I get odd stuff in eBay lots, and when I go to resale that oddball stuff.
http://www.collecting-citadel-miniatures.com/wiki/index.php/Main_Page

3 comments:

  1. If you title your post 'not filler' then it most definitely is...

    ;-p

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am adopting the GW marketing strategy for white dwarf. little real content, nice photos, Now I only need to stage a battle report or two and have someone talk about how good Finecast is.

    The link was useful and the redesign is surely newsworthy (from a GW style point of view).

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Finecast rocks! Isn't that new [INSERT PRODUCT NAME AND SKU] totally brill!? The editor has 4 already!!!

    ReplyDelete